NFL Suspends 4 Games to Calvin Pace for Drugs

NFL Odds at BSNblogThe NFL announced Thursday it suspended four games of regular season to the support of the New York Jets, Calvin Pace, for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

The graduate of Wake Forest, who in the 2008 season ranked second in catches of field marshal of the Jets to seven, said in a statement issued by the New York franchise of a dietary supplement that is the cause of which has a positive to a drug test.

"This situation was due to a dietary supplement that contains a substance that I did not know the policy violated the league," said Pace.

"I am responsible for what I put into my body and I should have paid closer attention to the guidelines of the league. I regret that this has happened and I apologize to my colleagues and the entire organization of the Jets. I hope this does not distract us from our ultimate goal of winning the Super Bowl, "the player 28 years of age.

The native of Detroit, Michigan, is eligible to return to the active roster of the Jets on Monday, October 5, after your computer has, the day before, played against the Saints in New Orleans.

The former player of the Arizona Cardinals can participate in all preseason practices and games of the Jets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...