Yoga Secrets of Career Length Giggs

Yoga Secrets of Career Length Giggs

Ryan Giggs is one of the senior players of Manchester United. Now he reveals why still able to maintain his stamina even though he was not quite young anymore.

Giggs said that yoga makes it able to survive for years to keep playing. He was very diligent in following the training session organized by the Red Devils. Giggs also revealed some things that must be maintained by a football player.

"It is clear that yoga has helped me," said 38-year-old players.

"Exercise helps me to practice every day because it gives me the flexibility and power not only to play but also to practice."

"I rarely missed a training session and if I spent less opportunity than the young players then I will still go out and practice."

"(When you reach my age) you must change your thinking. I was a fast player when I was younger but now I'm not like that anymore."

"(You should) use your experience, intelligence in the field, adapting the game and change your game as I've done so far."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...