Estefan´s the New Owners of the Miami Dolphins

NFL Betting News at BSNblog Emilio and Gloria Estefan purchased a minority share of the Miami Dolphins in what became the first people of Cuban-American to have a property in the NFL.

The news came during a press conference with Emilio and Gloria Estefan.

In a telephone interview with NFLatino.com, Emilio Estefan told us how he was given this purchase.

"Steve Ross (majority owned by the Dolphins) asked me," said Emilio Estefan. "For me, being the first Cuban-American who enters the football, which is one of the things that most Americans are in United States, I have always wanted to do things that leave history to the new Hispanic youth, my children and new Hispanics, this is the music that introduced a new sound, something new is implemented here, a new goal that is achieved for new Latinos in United States. "

The Dolphins have not reached a Super Bowl since January 20, 1985, the successful music producer who believes that is a party for him on set.

"So I grabbed me, so I came, I always have good luck."

With optimism and courage that characterize the Estefan, Emilio did not hesitate to give a prediction for next year's Miami Dolphins.

"I've always been a very positive person and I think that things in life can be achieved and has been my philosophy since I was a child. I was a poor immigrant and spent so much work without my family ... I always looked at the positive side of life, so my prediction is that at least we will reach the finals of the Super Bowl. "

Emilio Estefan for the team in South Florida not only means a collection of football.

"The Miami Dolphins mean the story of my life, I remember 1972 when they won the championship, I saw all the people playing the horn and I got to play the horn and is part of the history of what the American dream" .

Having a Latino owner in the "Dolphin" gives a new face to the franchise.

"Now we have a Latino presence, we have a voice for advocacy for events like the Latino Hispanic Heritage Week, to bring more Latinos to watch the football."

Gloria and Emilio Estefan are great friends of Dan Marino, ex querterback of the Dolphins, who see great strengths in Miami for the 2009 NFL season.

"Dan Marino told me the other day that how strong this team is just that, the team, which is very solid and has great confidence that it will be a very good team."

"The story continues to change and is a door that opens not only for Estefan, for achieving what the American dream and especially for immigrants."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...