Movsisyan dreaming of USMNT

With things going so well, the Azerbaijan-born Armenian is staying positive over his quest to one day join the US National Team and play for America at a World Cup. Transferring to play in Denmark may slow down the citizenship process he's begun a bit, but once again, Movsisyan's got his eyes fixed on the prize. "I'm still of the same mindset," he stated. "Becoming a citizen could take a while or it could be a quick process. There's people working on it right now. It's not going to be as fast as it would have been there, but there's always ways to expedite it."
*Goals in SAS Liga and Europa League have Yura dreaming of USMNT


Now, I have pretty much ignored Movsisyan on this blog. First, I didn't know that he really wanted to play for the states and that it wasn't worth the effort of posting highlights of him due to the fact that there was no realistic chance for him to play for the full team. I used to think the same about Gomez, so lesson learned. So I will start to follow Yura on the blog now. I have some of his most recent goals and some highlight videos after the jump. Enjoy!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...