Get Your USA Gear!

If you are like me, you are gearing up for the US vs. Mexico game. Soccerpro.com offers US soccer jerseys with an option to put names on the back. I just ordered my Nike USA Soccer Jersey 2008 from SoccerPro. I am loving these jerseys which is funny because I wasn't a fan of this style when they first came out, but they are pretty cool. It was $66.50 plus I used an online coupon for $5 off. It's nice because it offers free shipping for all orders within the US.

SoccerPro is an online soccer store with merchandise that varies from the classic soccer shoes, balls, licensed jerseys, soccer uniforms, and training wear to entertainment material (Watches, Posters & Wallbangers, Soccer Videos & Magazines). I am hoping that they are going to start offering a wider variety of USA licensed items, particularly since US fans are going to start wearing red in numbers, but if you are looking for gear to prepare you for next Wednesday, give it a look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...