Monday Night Yanks Abroad/USM(W)NT Link Drop

I know I have been neglecting my Yanks Abroad duties, so I apologize to my preseason, 2 Bundesliga, and Scandinavian Yank fans. With the Gold Cup, U-17 World Cup, and Women's World Cup taking up most of my soccer time, I am just about wiped. But now that they are over, I should be able to get back to my regularly scheduled blog. Thanks for your patience.
*Traffic Sports' impact in the U.S

*Buddle, Parkhurst drop openers

*Goodson's Brondby draw, Starikov moves on in Russian Cup

*Corona, Gomez both have strong weekends

*Thoughts on USWNT-Japan

*Sounders rookie Carrasco proud of girlfriend Alex Morgan

*Americans Abroad: Weekend Rewind

*Agbossoumonde's option not being picked up by Djurgardens IF

*Why did the US lose, exactly?

*Will World Cup boost women's soccer?

*U.S. will rue missed opportunities

*WC final had 13.5 million viewers in U.S.

*Seven realizations from the World Cup

*USWNT Hangover
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...