Yanks Abroad Leftovers: Bocanegra, Starikov, Feilhaber, & Rolfe

Starikov with Tom Tomsk
*He played the first half in a 1-0 loss to Kuban Krasnodar.

Feilhaber with AGF
*He played the first half in a 2-0 win over Hobro IK.

Bocanegra with St. Etienne
*He went the distance in a 0-0 draw with Lorient.

Rolfe with Aab
*He played the first half in a 2-1 win over Lyngby.

There have been a few weeks in which I have left some people out so I am going to try to do a post of Yanks Abroad Leftovers of highlights that I missed instead of doing an individual post for each one. Anyone else I missed this week? Let me know. Highlights of these matches after the jump...



Starikov


Feilhaber


Bocanegra


Rolfe
Highlights here: http://tv2sport.dk/node/74810
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...