Updates to the site and suggestions from you...

There have been a lot of great changes to this site. We have a new contributor to the site. usry723 created the new logo, started a youtube channel, and has already made several posts. There is obviously a new look to the site with the new logo and background. Our hope is to make this place a daily stop for USMNT fans. Yesterday, we had the most visitors we have ever had and we hope that it continues. I created the site because I became frustrated with having to look at 20 different sites to find the news and videos regarding USMNT players. Hopefully, I have been able to create that. Please spread the word about this place as we want to provide the best news and videos regarding the USMNT and of course our Yanks Abroad. We also want to take this opportunity to ask what else you want to see here that maybe we are not providing. One thought we had was to have a post every weekend for links to live streams of the game. I tried that for a while, but it became too much for me to do. I would like to try it again, but I want to hear from you guys what else you would like to see here. Don't forget that you can follow the site using Google connect on the left side of the screen. Thanks again for visiting and we hope to continue to improve.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...