Congrats to Fulham!

I think it is funny that there are two teams who celebrate at the end of the season. One is the outright best team in the league and the other is the team who celebrate that they were the fourth worst team. Regardless, I couldn't be happier for the Yanks on Fulham so I will celebrate with them. Here is a post for everything Fulham related.*Call of the last 3 minutes of the game. THIS IS A MUST LISTEN.

*Images from Survival Sunday.

*Hodgson celebrates his Great Escape.

*More pics (not all of Fulham) from relegation Sunday.

*Could Fulham earn a UEFA spot? I'm not sure how this works but according to some, they would earn a spot due to the Fair Play Award. I will try to find more info about this.

*Minute by minute recap of the game for those who are obsessed.

*US Global Soccer has a brief report on the Fulham game - nothing special.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...