Yanks Down South

I read this article from Luis Bueno today regarding Americans playing in Mexico. I have definitely neglected following a lot of these guys more out of ignorance than anything. I have posted Castillo highlights before but decided to stop just as I stopped posting Rossi highlights as both have decided to not play for the USMNT. The article is definitely worth a read and I will do a better job of following those players who have either committed to the US or have not committed at all.

*Here is a list and brief description of the Yanks Down South. Orozco is the only one I know of who has committed himself to playing for the USMNT. If anyone knows of the others please let me know in in the comments.

*Here is how the Yanks Down South fared this weekend.

Michael Orozco with San Luis
*He played the full 90 in a 3-2 win over UNAM.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...