Yanks News Update & Other US Soccer Videos

News updates that I am sure you have heard by now, but just in case:
*According to the US MNT blog, Eddie Lewis did not have surgery and will be back in training tomorrow.
*Guzan did not receive his work permit and will be back with Chivas USA in 2008.
*Lee Nguyen signs with Danish Club Randers FC from PSV Eidenhoven. I'm not sure what to think of it, but I am sure he will be getting first team action.
*Jared Jeffrey (U-17s) got an offer from Club Brugge and would thus make his way to Europe after a trial there.

Since it is Thursday and there are no Americans playing today, I figured I would up some random US soccer related videos.

Here are highlights from US MNT training as they get ready for Mexico next Tuesday:


A different kind of Yank Abroad. This is a video about a soldier in Iraq and a legacy that he left with soccer. It's not the type of video I am used to posting but saw this today and thought others might want to see it.







EPL Midweek Highlights
*Includes short highlights from the Fulham and Derby game which I couldn't find earlier in the week
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...